100% Made in Singapore

Saturday, January 06, 2007

验血-一个可怕的过程

我将在13/01 去验血。 我只怕痛。save me...
I read one of my friends blog yesterday. some of her posts were in chinese. but the way she phrase it is quite good.

Jiat lart liao, i gotta attend a wedding dinner tonight. Had to borrow dress from my sis, she got a bigger collection than me... But my collegues said that no need to wear untill nice nice, just semi casual can liao. how? how? how?
So what should i wear? but i decided not to get my contact lens as i can pass for an intelligent type.. HoHoHo.... *hehehe*

This sat damn busy, schedule full to the brim...
morning- work for 2 hours.
afternoon got krypton outing at bugis at 2pm.
evening- joanne's wedding at fullerton

a bit of a rush...... wanted to go but then have to take note of the time... how?

*next*

THE NEXT BIG THING.
I going to have 4 of my wisdom tooth(s) REMOVED, very scared. I very tempted to have them remove 2 by 2. But I'm also scared of the sharp sharp needles, which they numb you with. So i chose general anesth----- (don know how to spell), full knockout, less worries... big after effect(*to be regret about later)

that's all for now. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home