100% Made in Singapore

Saturday, March 11, 2006

working on sat

::nothing to do so I blogged lo::

I finally called the customer service hotline to reset my internet banking password.. If I'm not a staff, i sure will not open a account in this bank. damn troublesome. i have to go battery road and then they help me open a eSaver account. The account should only be accessed thru internet but the lady who open the account for me, issued a passbook to me. So I only have to go get my own ATM card. In the end, I go thru all this hassles to find out that i have an eSaver account. So i decided to just apply internet banking. The plus side is that the interest rates is much more higher for eSaver, even more higher for staff. So might as will let it stay as what it is.

Next thing is that i wanna apply for a debit card so that i can use it online. The uob also have a mini debit card. But i'm worried that i might lose the card, so I'm going to opt for a posb debit card. Will be applying when i got the time to go.

lastly, to all my clicks: Do you ppl wanna go genting? only during off-peaks periods. *lesser ppl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home