100% Made in Singapore

Monday, August 15, 2005

About the nti refund again

::delays and delays::

Ever since the day that I went down to the company to do the refund, I waited for at least 2 weeks before asking gini have the nti refund been approved. I msg her and she didn't reply me. Then i called her and ask her, all she told me was that my refund was still processing. Nevermind, I give one more week allowance.

At the same time, I email the nti's service email. And from what i know from the customer service executive is that i haven gone thru the interview that is necessary for the processing of the refund.

Here is what the nti emailed me:
Our refund policy is applicable to only product quality in doubt. For other reasons, the member, introducer and manager in charge who signed the MOPI form must be present for an interview before the management can process the request of the refund.

In the event that the refund is approved, the $35 registration fee is not refundable and an administration fee of $50 will be imposed.

To arrange for the interview, you would have to come down personally to fill up the refund request form and provide the neccessary documents.


The first week when I went down to process my refund, gini told me that she is not authorised to process my refund so she have to find a person who is authorised to do it.


I actually went don a few times to process my refund and the process was like 2 weeks for the approval of the refund. And then another two more weeks for the transfer of the money.

In the end, they compensated me with $300 for the $408 that i forked out. Now, i will really learn my lessons. And don do anything upon impulse ever again.

8 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I was just blog surfing and found your site, so I thought that I would leave a comment!

    Cheers from Australia!
    Grand Rapids Gas Prices

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger wei liang said…

    I was also invited to NTI about 2 years ago... paid $288x2... couldnt bring myself to get others involved... didnt want to let others know... didnt know I could get a refund... didnt even get my 'product'... totally helpless at that time... so I paid $288x2 for nothing... haha... anyway, its good that you could got back part of your $$$... =)

     
  • At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello!

    This is a ver interesting blog You have regarding herbalife diabetes I will make sure to come back as often as I can.
    In the meantime I can recommend that You take a look at herbalife diabetes
    Here You will find a complete directory of all You need to know about herbalife diabetes

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good write up florist nc shelby

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great information on ethibloc bone cyst
    , check out this site for more articles on ethibloc bone cyst

    ethibloc bone cyst

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings Ling !!
    I just wanted to thank - you for leaving your comments turned on for your post called this post. I'm always searching and keeping an eye out for more blogs and sites about internet marketing private resell right .
    Pardon my bad typing! LOL - (:--).

    Say, I'm curious if you've ever seen a internet marketing private resell right ? Do you sell them too?

    So far I've sold a few - it's been interesting to say the least. Lot's of hard work. Errggg. Mostly been marketing them through my site called: http://www.TonOFeBooks.com .

    Ooops, this post is a bit more than planned,
    Well,
    Keep your (:--) UP anyhow and God Bless ya!
    Chad.

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings Ling !!
    I just wanted to thank - you for leaving your comments turned on for your post called this post. I'm always searching and keeping an eye out for more blogs and sites about ebook with master resell right .
    Pardon my bad typing! LOL - (:--).

    Say, I'm curious if you've ever seen a ebook with master resell right ? Do you sell them too?

    So far I've sold a few - it's been interesting to say the least. Lot's of hard work. Errggg. Mostly been marketing them through my site called: http://www.TonOFeBooks.com .

    Ooops, this post is a bit more than planned,
    Well,
    Keep your (:--) UP anyhow and God Bless ya!
    Chad.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are lucky you got your money back from NTI. Many others whom have been scammed never got it back.. and they have been scammed in thousands of dollars.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home