100% Made in Singapore

Sunday, July 31, 2005

What's happening recently?

1st: I'm working at NUH as a patient service assistant. The title is nice but what i actually do is really registering patient's appointments. There are times whereby the patients are downright bullies and unreasonable.

I get cases whereby they keep on coming to my counter more than once and ask when is their turn. The 1st appt starts at 1400 but the doctors only start coming in at 1430. Note: start coming in, not always punctual. Sometimes, the doctors are still seeing the 2 plus patients at 3 plus. Then there was one time whereby a patient come in and just give me the blood form and then demand me to be quick as he's diabetic and he already injected his insulin. Going Hypoglycemic if he don have his meal soon. His is a fasting blood test. I was like trying to speed things up for him, but he keep on pestering me and making me look as if it's really my fault. After then, did my collegue told me that the patient have high blood pressure, not diabetic. But since he think that claiming to be diabetic will help him to get his way faster, I hope that he will get his wish approved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home