100% Made in Singapore

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Long overdue post for genting trip with hazel





All my post are mixed up. Due to indiligent updates, dragging back posting of draft and not always updating my life.
Here are some pictures on the trip to genting that me and hazel had went to about last year or the year before.
1. we're in cable car by ourselves. just the two of us and two packet of KFC cheese meltz. - up there to picnic.
2. On our way on the public bus to KL, once more by ourselves.
3. all our barang barang from KL and genting. -It's lucky we are sitting right in front
.
4. It's KFC breakfast. looks yummy, huh? - It's hazel's, not mine. I gobbled up mine before i think of getting a pic. haha

To all frens: I'm still not sick of Genting Trips. So contact me if you are keen to go R & R.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    you are fantastic!!!

    a kiss for you, my dear friend!

    god bless u dear

    can we exchange our link

    r u ready to do?


    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    você é fantástico!

    um beijo para você, meu caro amigo!

    Deus te abençoe u Caro

    podemos trocar os nossos link

    r u disposta a fazer?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home