100% Made in Singapore

Saturday, June 11, 2005

more comments on NTI from Sg forum

************************************************
hMz...all i can say is that the upper managements or uplines, you so called, are good at acting n psycho ppl...if they can't make you to believe their words, it won't be still there...these ppl are professional in confusing n brainwashing...though not 100% effective...

Cases of my frens in there found it not fantastic as what it was all abt in the beginning...he was the pioneer batch (Been with it for abt 3yrs or so)...

He has not even been making $$$....

For your info, if one of them(Upline) has ever show you his payslip, ranging from 3K~10K/mth....well..it's not true...those payslips are actually the salaries of the upper management...those are used to lure ppl into it...
*************************************************
nti's main strength in staying alive is because of its ability to draw in new groups of gullible young teens. Consider the rate of number of teens entering JCs and polys, NS and ORD personnels. Like I said, with regards to nti previous plan, it draws on recruitment rather than continual or repeated sales. Once the previous batch of people gather what they are in for, they left. But there are fresh groups of young teens that can be drawn into the company.

As for the comparison between CHC and MLM companies, the only similarity i can note of is the charismatic approach taken by both groups. Otherwise, its unfair to compare spirituality and business.

*********************************************
Hi all, i wish i have stumbled upon this website be4 going down to NTIparis...
recently a friend of mine invited me down saying she got a "business proposal" so i just agreed to it since i was quite free on tht day.

After abt 5 hrs, it was 11+at night , i was tired and hungry (missed my dinner), and the "manager" was still trying to convince me. i tried telling them tht i will go home and consider, but they keep on trying to convince them. After awhile, blinded by the promise of "big money" and "business opportunity" i finally agreed and signed up as a "silver merchant" which requires me to pay $1600++
the next morning, i regretted my decision and tried called the manager, and we agreed to meet on later date to discuss abt my refund

pls if anyone has any tips or can provide any kind of assistance, pls let me know
****************************************************
ell i've enuf fun...................

as long as nti noe wat kind of status thy r in, i'm happy enuf.....

whether nti is loser or winner, thy noe beta..........

me 'xin zhao bu xuan'

my best frends called me to ask me stop b4 the situation 'bu ke shou shi'

well tis is realli wat best frends should do.....

unlike some ppl wif pretentious behaviour............

onli noe hw to pull u into $$#@.............

to nti ppl: bye................tis is my last post...............be rational b4 u do anything.........the more u get agitated the more it shows tat ur poison is in ur body...........pls do some self cleansing..........

hw to self cleanse????

stop going to nti lessons...........

thy r all propaganda...............

stop all ur activities & stop all recruitment..........

the more u recruit the more ppl will suffer

pls admit u have been conned & stop ur w a y w a r d behavior b4 u go crazy......

leave the coy & stop thinking abt getting ur capital......it's useless........

be a newbie..............

start anew......

turn over a new leaf.........

jus my 1 million worth of opinion.............

bye................
*************************************************
Dear all,

I am a student. I am writing this because I have just came back from the NTI Paris office in Shenton Way. I was asked to go there by a friend who was in turned invited by an NTI Paris employee. Now, after listening to 2 hours of drivel from the NTI employee, all I have to say is that NTI Paris is a devious and despicable pyramid scam, and I swear I will do everything in my power to bring it down before it harms more innocents.

Pardon me if I am wrong, but isn't the main concept of any business, MLM or not, to sell *products* and not to recruit people into the company for monetary gains? This was the overwhelming impression that I was given at NTI Paris. The employee who talked to me consistently refused to answer questions about the actual products (aromatherapy stuff) that they were selling, concentrating instead on the amount of money that I can earn each month by building up the pyramid under me. He emphasized very strongly on the fact that money is mainly made from recruitment; each time someone joins your binary-downlink tree, you get money from it. When questioned about what the company actually have to does for a living, he evaded the question, and zealously went back to talking about the immense monetary benefits of creating "business centers." He continuously points to the benefits of buying business centers and bringing in more people to the fold, going so far as to warn me not to spread the word too much, because as of now, I am "not sufficiently trained to advertise the company," and that the time will come when I will be sufficiently trained to advertise this business plan to further recruits.

Now this begs the question, if the business plan is so amazingly good that every employee become instant millionaires if they work hard enough, then why is there a need for such secrecy? Also, and the more pertinent question is, WHERE DOES ALL THIS MONEY COME FROM? Simple mathematics will tell you that it comes from all the people at the bottom of the pyramid, the people who have been sweet-talked into giving hundreds or even thousands on dollars to the company, with no hope of getting any returns either because the market is already saturated, or because the people at the top of the pyramid has run away with all the money. The NTI Paris employee frequently brings up the subject of "following your dreams" and "becoming what you want to be," as do most MLM employees in this thread. I encourage people to do their best in life too, and to strive to make as much money as they can, if that is indeed their aim. But the question is, AT WHAT COST? Is it worth it financing your dreams by bilking other people out of their hard-earned money? That is crime, and at a time like this, I cannot possibly condone such dastardly business acts.

The names "James Phang" and "Dato Dr. Eric Tan Eng Huat" was frequently mentioned during my talk with the NTI Paris employee. It was mentioned in such reverence, suggesting that they are saintly figures who have made it rich, and are interested in helping us commoners to be "part of the wealth" too. Believe none of this. If indeed they are aware of this, they are cheats indeed, and very malicious ones too. They are the rich who wants to get richer by swindling the poor of even more wealth. Charitable businessmen? More like decadent frauds. And the employees who use their names as part of the recruitment speech should be deeply ashamed.

Now you may ask, why am I so outraged? Am I working for another MLM that wants to see NTI Paris go down? No, I am not. In fact, I stand to gain nothing from NTI Paris' demise, if that occurs. But I do have friends who have invested much of their money in the scheme, and are prepared to further recruit more innocent people into the scheme to finance their earnings. They do not realize that the business plan is fundamentally flawed, or that the money that they get comes from people at the "bottom of the pile." It is never a Win-Win situation, it is Win-Lose; the people at the top of the pyramid gets richer, the people at the bottom gets poorer. And don't pull the curtains over my eyes by telling me that the pyramid can go on getting deeper forever ... a fool is born every minute, but a binary tree made up of "business partners" won't go beyond 50 levels even if you include all the people who have ever set foot on the earth, past and present.

There is never easy money. Not lawful ones anyway (excluding the one-in-a-million chance of a lottery ticket). It pains me to see my friends getting their money sucked into this deceitful scheme. And so I must speak out, before more people get cheated of their/ their parent's hard earned money.
************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home